Thursday, September 1, 2011

Slime!

I really wanted to make some sort of slime with my girls.  On my search to find the perfect recipe we encountered many different ingredients and consistencies.  I decided just to choose a recipe for which we already had all the ingredients.  The name of this slime is Oobleck but it is the same recipe for the Gak that I made in grade school about a million years ago.  I did assume that this would be a nice neat little project that the girls would make in a bowl and it would stay there, but I was foolishly wrong.  By the end of the 2 hours that they sat at the table playing with the stuff there was slime everywhere!  The upside is that it does wash off easily with water :)

What You Need
2 Cups of Corn Starch
Water
bowl
food coloring

Directions
1. Place your corn starch in a bowl
2. Add enough water until it about the consistency of brownie mix
3. Stir while adding food coloring

There really are no exact measurments, you basically need to mix and add until you have a good consistency.







No comments:

Post a Comment